回覆文章
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

The forum will be shut down on 4/8 for the system upgrading

文章 Tina Sun »

Dear Yoyo members,

This letter is to inform you that Yoyo English Club Forum will be shut down for approx. one day because of the website system upgrading. The upgrading will be made from 4/8 night to 4/9 whole day. After upgrading, the forum website will run better and can avoid some unnecessary error messages in future.

Yoyo Club is lucky to have many talented people to join the club. And I am lucky too that I have those talented people helped me to solve some problems, like the technical one of the forum website we were facing in few days ago. Now, Stephen Chu just stands up and volunteers to help do the upgrading job, which I really appreciate it. (Let’s give him a big applause!! Ha…)

Again, please be aware of the upgrading job will be proceeded and the forum will be shut down temporarily on Wednesday (4/9). And I hope every member can continuously support Yoyo English Club and posts on the forum more frequently.

Thanks again for those who have provided your kind assistance during the website chaos.

Regards,

Tina
Stephen
文章: 91
註冊時間: 週三 8月 11, 2004 2:37 pm
來自: Hsinchu

Re: The forum will be shut down on 4/8 for the system upgrad

文章 Stephen »

Upgrade done. Now yoyo forum runs phpBB 3.0.12 with PHP 5.3.

Thanks for your patience! Please report if anything wrong.

Regards,
Stephen Chu
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

文章 Tina Sun »

Thank you so much, Stephen. You are my hero. :ssmile:
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 972
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

thank you, Stephen.
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章